Friday, December 7, 2007

Party Time

We have had two days of parties!!

Our annual Ornie Party was at Dani's house last night, then we drove home in 2 inches of freshly fallen snow!


I made bean dip and Paula Deen Mint stuffed Sugar Cookies, a both a hit! Everything was so good, I have to get some recipes from friends!!

Book Exchange party for the kiddies on Friday. I made a pot of potato soup, homemade mac n cheese and peppermint bark by 8 am. Went to the booth to switch out tables (one sold during the christmas walk... yay!!) Hit Wally world for new black shoes for Amelia. Then onto the party for some more fun!

The girls were thrilled with their books!







After the party, onto Granny and Pop's for bow making (I needed Granny's help with making the big velvet bows I put on the wreaths for our windows)

We then sledded down their little hill:











Took short walk to the woods for some photos:




then Papa helped me cut some fresh cedar boughs and red berries for my other porch decorations.



We FINALLY got the inside of the house decorated!!

Pics to come tomorrow.

Now we just have to finish the picket fence outside and put the lights up after Daddy gets done deer/turkey hunting.