Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Here is part of my Fall Thyme display:
I found this old book
a few years ago. I simply love the color.
The title is just perfect for fall!
The seed packet is a new find from
the wholesale show.




It made the children laugh and play
to see a lamb at school
I LOVE LAMBS!!!
Here are a few of my lambs in the
"Home School section" of my shelf.
The chalk board is a garbage find.
The school bells are flea market finds.
The school house is from my
birdhouse collecting days.

The books were given to me over the years.

Their titles include:

MYSTERY AT THE LITTLE RED SCHOOL HOUSE 1943

SHORT STORY CLASSICS 1904

THE MAKING OF A TEACHER 1905

AND, CHAMPION ARITHMETICS 1935






I love the color of this berry tray. It is a sage green color.




Last, but not least is Amelia's little needlefelted horsey.
I thought he looked cute by this white pumpkin.