Thursday, July 31, 2008

What's New

Busy Busy Busy...you are probably tired of reading that....but that describes our lives!!


This is what has been goin' on in July!!





Emily lost her front tooth!!




We have had friends over for a cookout, which resulted in a trip to the store to purchase Mentos and Diet Coke...LOL


I have a few new Antique Finds:





We watched Cameron and Natalie so Jill could go to work.

We celebrated Matthew's 2nd Birthday.

Carrie's due date is just 2 weeks away now!! Matthew is going to be a big brother!!

I joined Facebook (thanks Kristin!!) and got back in contact with some old high school buddies.

We have had daily trips to our backyard pool...and weekly trips to the Chillicothe Water Park. The big girls have even gone off the diving board!! (the water is 11 feet deep) gulp...

I have been working my tail off on Fall and Halloween items for the booths. They are both bursting with new fall goodies. Sales have been great this summer!!

I am very thankful that Ebay has FINALLY been profitable again! I am working on my largest wholesale soap order ever!!

I am accepted and signed up for 6 craft shows this fall!! I am super excited!! Elaine and Wes are my 'employees' this year.

I have been working on sorting books and organizing to get school ready...School starts on August 20th....

Amelia has changed her name to Sharpay.

The girls have been having a bunch of play dates on Sunday afternoons!! (allowing mom and dad to have some rare dates) Batman was awesome!!

Wes is picking up (Lord willing...) his new 4 wheeler tomorrow. (pics to follow)

I am updating our recipe blog next. That sounds like enough stuff for now PHEW...