Thursday, April 30, 2009

APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS

While I am more than ready for spring and nice weather, I am loving these rainy days! When it rains, I am not tempted to leave the house to run errands, or shop...instead I am INSPIRED to create and organize.

I am working hard now to simplify our lives as much as possible. Everyone seems to have so much STUFF...and it really gets in the way of enjoying life. (You can tell I have been watching Peter Walsh on Oprah) Wes found some books that he had written too, and brought them home for me.

I have organized my craft work spaces, our bedroom and Elaine and Anna's bedroom so far. I am saving the hardest projects for last: our basement and the little girl's room. Those two rooms will be our summer project (along with the new flower beds and container garden we plan to have this year).

Here's hoping Peter Walsh's expertise in organizing can help everyone!