Thursday, December 31, 2009

WYNTER THYME????

It seems to be spring thyme at our house!
There are rabbits everywhere!!
We are preparing for our 3rd wholesale show Madison, Wisconsin
this weekend. Here is some of what we have been working on!
I adapted my snowman star pattern for these rabbits.
They look much larger in person (about 12 x 12 inches)



This is another adapted pattern:
They are stamped with SPRING BLESSINGS


These are the largest rabbit dolls, and a prototype.
I always make a couple to experiment first.
I think they turned out pretty good!


I found this great thick orange material. Perfect
for making some rustic carrots.




Here are the smaller rabbits.
This pattern is adapted from my ginger men.
Those were a huge seller at the last wholesale show too!

of course, I have to do them in black too.




Here is our new grass.
I stuff a bit in each rabbit pocket.
It is available on the website and the ebay store.



St. Patrick's Day
Not a huge seller, but I like these Shamrocks!


Here are the red roses for Valentine's Day.
We sold out of these at last year's show.
This time I made a BUNCH!!!