Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We Love Madison!

The show in Madison was a huge success!
It was so much more fun having the girls with us.
We put a hitch on the van, so now the whole family can come!
Here we are on set up day:
We sold ALOT to some early buyers and other vendors.
Next time I will bring more grapevine wreaths and
banners.


Anna and I played cards while waiting to leave for
church services on Sunday morning. The show set up Sunday
opened at 8 am, so we had a couple of hours to kill.


Here is Amelia helping me on Monday right before show closing.
See the Birch branches? They were given to me for FREE!!!
(after helping out the people in the next booth)

Totally picked over, late Monday.
I started taking orders for some already sold items.



Not much left!!!




We arrived safe at home about 6:30 on Monday night. We
were very tired and glad to be home. Next time we go to Madison
is in June....hope it won't be 9 below zero then!!!